Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Buggy Monday on Tuesday and Calendar PreOrders
Buggy Monday on Tuesday! We worked yesterday and this morning on fixing some of the Gremlins that crept in to things - here's the list
- Removed an incorrect description from mod SC dB5
- Fixed missing color on Skelapunk FA hand & finger
- Korin added color to missile popups
- Corrected the HP values on the chassis to display correctly for NSC
- New Feature: Korin added Color-Customization feature for SC players and on the NG models
- <s>Back Arm</s> HEAD no longer causes NaN bug when battled in PvP
- Body of AC-490 can trigger damage-increasing effect now - and Back Arm
er, ooops - durrrrr - (via IRC:
- <&Vivi> oh Mae, it was the head causing the NaN bug in PvP XD
- <~Mae|Highlight> oh ha
- <&Vivi> BA and Body are for triggering damage boost
- <~Mae|Highlight> I'll just quote that shall I?
This was a fun set of fixes - Vivi showed me how to fix the missing color stuff and he fixed AC-490 - Korin added the extras on Skelapunk and we decided to wait until today to roll everything ... which was great because he got a letter in the mail from a player who reported that his HP value on the Skelator model wasn't displaying correctly. I was able to fix that so it is live in this set of fixes as well. As always, thanks for reporting your bugs in the Gremlins forum and even by mail!
Great news - we are doing a second print run on the calendars! You still have time to get a Chronomech in MQ and the other games' promo items as well! Go to HeroMart now to pre-order your 2011 "Year of the Moglin" AE Calendar! Hurry before these all sell out...