Friday, December 19, 2014
Star Date: 19 December, 3014
Flavescent Friday! The Flavescent Friday shops are open now in Soluna City Main. They will stay open for the weekend, and then will disappear for another year at 7 PM EST (server time) on Monday, 22 December, so grab your rares and discounted items now, while the sale is hot!
All-new Frostval missions on Planet Thoh! Gianna Glow's first script with some minor co-authoring by Ash, who built the missions. New art courtesy of Lyris. Very exciting never-before-seen all-new missions are live now, with more coming soon.
Follow @Lyris_AE on Twitter for exciting previews and storyline hints like this:
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Bugfix Monday: Yesterday (Monday) Korin was able to fix a blackscreen issue that had been hanging around for a while on exiting the Inn at Khaeldron. If you try to walk out the way you walked in, the big "Leave?" button will now take you outside the door of the Inn.
- On Wednesday, the Star Captain Gift Boxes will arrive in the Holiday Shop in Soluna City with the snowfall.
- Then on Friday, when we bring back last year's Frostval on Planet Thoh, we will NOT be re-releasing last year's Zorbos (the Shoulder Weapon and the Starship Item). Instead, we will be releasing a 3010 version of each, with a new look and a less-strong version of the weapon specials, for Nova Gems.
- If you still have last year's version of the Ticklish Zorbo shoulder, you should NOT sell it - it will scale to L45 beginning on Friday.
- We will be releasing a higher-level version of the "Frozen" series mecha models from 2009
- We are looking at selecting other weapons and possibly mecha models from past years to include at higher levels also.
In Other News:
- I keep forgetting to post on the Design Notes the Official Answer to a rumor that needs to be laid to rest. The Luck stat does NOT increase the rate of weapon specials.
- We accidentally skipped a thread of Museum Artwork submissions, so we've got some chosen for the next new exhibit already - and please visit the Art Museum Submissions Forum to post your new artwork!